Customer Success Engineer
is a real-time video search platform that connects any camera to state-of-the-art machine learning to make video monitoring cost-effective and efficient with the flexibility of hybrid edge/cloud-based SaaS. Led by former Google leadership, Camio powers the top companies in industries spanning manufacturing, real estate, technology, mining, education, retail, finance, and insurance. The demand for solutions that can see and understand what's happening in the real world is propelling Camio to be the video infrastructure for a wide range of applications.
This role is "the face" of Camio. It requires a blend of sales engineering, training, product management and program management. You'll triage and assign inbound pre-sales questions and support requests while contributing both sales collateral and documentation. You'll identify and prioritize the best opportunities to improve our product, sales, and onboarding processes to delight customers.
- Overall: Develop, drive, and lead the Customer Success team and strategy to achieve aggressive growth goals.
- Strategy: Strategically identify and evaluate the onboarding and support product and process improvements required to scale quickly.
- Drive: Meet aggressive land-and-expand sales goals by managing both end customer deployments and channel sales partner onboarding.
- Support all stages of the sales cycle with deep technical expertise and excellent written/verbal communication.
- Leadership: Build and lead a new function and team while guiding the product, engineering and sales teams to focus on the best opportunities to delight customers.
- Evangelism: Become the technical subject matter expert of all things Camio, use the knowledge to delight customers and help solve their problems.
The Camio platform spans edge to cloud. So this work requires breadth across a wide range of technologies and business applications. The ideal candidate has the technical aptitude of an engineer but enjoys talking with people and coordinating projects more than coding.
- Strategic thinker with strong business acumen (translates support cases into product improvements)
- Solid technical skills with outstanding verbal acuity.
- Excellent organizational skills in executing multiple concurrent customer engagements.
- Love of people and of sales in winning deals with an empathetic, problem-solving focus.
- Strong presentation skills.
Nice to have
- Engineering degree with product management aspirations.
- Python skills sufficient to write utility scripts for new setup and admin scenarios.
- Familiarity with SQL, BigQuery