Account Executive - Enterprise
Camio is a real-time Search Engine for the real
world. Our job is to make remote video monitoring cost-effective.
We're the best software platform for turning video into a powerful
source of information. By enabling machines to see and understand
what's happening in the real world, Camio helps its partners deliver
the best value in video monitoring solutions.
Creating happy customers
As an Account Executive for Enterprise, you hunt for the
companies that match our customer profile, identify the ways we
bring them the most value, and onboard them as Camio customers. You
make their success our success by turning prospects into happy
customers. Our initial focus is on the Security Operations Centers
(SOCs) of large Enterprises and Multinationals. They have the buying
criteria that favor Camio. Whenever possible, we sell jointly with
our channel partners. But as our Sales Account Executive for
Enterprise, you develop the very large accounts that staff their own
integration teams themselves.
If you're smart, persistent, and you get things done — while
being a joy to work with — then we want to hear from you.
Leading sales cycles from start to finish
- Develop named-account plans for winning and expanding
business among large Enterprises and Multinationals.
- Create outbound strategies to find and nurture
- Develop relationships with executive stakeholders from
multiple functions (e.g., Engineering, Product, and Finance) to
lead complex product workshops and financial analyses.
- Present Camio with the technical depth and business insight
to clearly highlight our value and differentiation.
- Evaluate opportunities critically and distill learnings
quickly to inform product and engineering teams.
- Project revenue via well-managed sales funnel that reflects
an excellent grasp of each deal's stages.
- Thrill customers with fast iterations from our engineering
team by precisely defining the problems to solve.
Bringing smart, persistent, and disciplined management
- 5+ years of sales experience, ideally with a SaaS tech
company, with a track record of top performance.
- Curiosity-driven listening skills with a history of
consultative sales and clear understanding of customer objectives.
- Capable of both business and technical engagement at
multiple levels of the organization including CTO/COO/CFO.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work-the-problem, hands-on attitude in collaborating with
the team to grow the business.