Sales Manager West
Founded by former Google executives, Camio transforms any existing network camera into an intelligent and secure video monitoring platform in a matter of hours, with real-time search, automatic alerts and unlimited storage. Organizations of all sizes are putting cameras to work to understand the problems that warrant human attention for more efficient, accurate and cost-effective security solutions. Camio currently provides real-time video search for manufacturing, logistics operations, multi-property management, healthcare, retail, and educational institutions across 35 time zones.
Camio is looking for a Sales Manager in the West region to develop new business and expand existing accounts.
In this important role at Camio, you will oversee sales, GTM, and business growth in your territory (WEST).
- Responsible for acquiring, managing and closing key accounts.
- Responsible for building out and managing the sales funnel in the region.
- Accurately forecast and deliver sales reports and expectations to management.
- Develop and maintain detailed account profiles including organizational charts for all accounts to be reviewed by management on a quarterly basis
- Facilitate communication on strategic and tactical issues facing our clients and partners.
- Actively engage and “go hunting” with our Integrators and resellers in-region.
- Develop new integrator partnerships.
- Accurately qualify and develop leads originating from the SDR and Marketing teams.
- It’s important that you are comfortable and driven when you have a very heavy workload, or at least that you work through it with a good attitude.
- Strong presentation skills are a must in this role. Being able to communicate effectively with customers from Security Analysts to Directors of Security to the CISO will be a critical part of this role.
- BA or BS degree, or equivalent background.
- 3+ years of exceeding sales quota as an Account Manager, Channel Account Manager, or Territory Account Manager for a multinational company.
- 3+ years of IT sales experience as a direct contributor.
- Deep understanding of channel partners and a channel-centric go-to-market approach.
- Proven knowledge in selling complex solutions.
- Have sold security products.
- Good salesforce.com discipline is a must.
- Work in security or parallel software business.